Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

BBCameroon housemates flee as house almost goes up in flames (video)

 

The house where the Cameroonian version of the Big Brother reality TV show is currently holding, almost caught fire last night.

 

In a video that is making the rounds online, some of the housemates were working in the kitchen when a loud noise accompanied by fire erupted from the gas cooker. The incident saw the housemates scampering for safety. Thankfully no one was injured. Watch the video below

 

Fire guts Big Brother’s house#bbnaijalockdown2020 #BBNaijaLockdown #BBNaijia pic.twitter.com/oiebNv1Rcg

— Nwachukwu John Owen (@johnowen99) August 7, 2020

 

Trust Nigerians to react to the incident. See their tweets below



Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();