Header Ads

Teenage girl dies after charging phone exploded as she listened to music in bed



A teenage girl has died after her charging smartphone exploded on her pillow while she slept.

Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, 14, went to bed listening to music at her home in the village of Bastobe in Kazakhstan. The following morning she was found dead with the phone's battery having exploded close to her head. She is believed to have suffered severe head injuries and died immediately.
Forensic experts confirmed that the phone exploded in the early morning after overheating as it charged, according to local reports.
 Friends took to various social media platforms to mourn Alua.
                                                          Alua and her best friend Ayazhan

   Her best friend Ayazhan Dolasheva, 15, posted: "I still cannot believe it. You were the best. We have been together since childhood. It is so hard for me without you. I miss you so much. You have left me forever

Post a Comment

0 Comments