The latest rejected bills are:
1. National Institute of Credit Administration Bill, 2018;
2. Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency Bill, 2018;
3. Ajaokuta Steel Company Completion Fund Bill, 2018;
4. National Housing Fund Bill, 2018; and
5. Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Bill, 2018.
Bills rejected last week include:
6. Nigerian Film Corporation Bill,
7. Immigration (Amendment) Bill,
8. Climate Change Bill,
9. Chattered Institute of Pension Practitioners, and;
10. Digital Rights and Freedom Bill.
Other bills rejected by Buhari since assumption of office in 2015 include:
11. The Petroleum Industry Governance Bill (PIGB),
12. Stamp Duties (Amendment) Bill,
13. Electoral Act (Amendment) Bill,
14. Industrial Development (Income Tax Relief) (Amendment) Bill,
15. National Research and Innovation Council (Est.) Bill,
16. National Institute of Hospitality and Tourism (Est.) Bill,
17. National Agricultural Seeds Council Bill,
18. Chattered Institute of Entrepreneurship (Est.) Bill,
19. Advance Fee Fraud and Other Related Offences (Amendment) Bill,
19. Subsidiary Legislation (Legislative Scrutiny) Bill, and;
20. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (Amendment) Bill.
21. National Transport Commission Bill,
22. Federal Road Authority (Establishment) Bill,
23. National Broadcasting Commission Amendment Bill,
24. National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) Act (Amendment) Bill,
25. Federal Polytechnics Act (Amendment) Bill,
As well as five constitution amendment bills - which brings it to a total of 31 (documented) rejected bills so far.