1. Atiku thanked the Nigerian people who trooped out in their millions to perform their civic duty during the presidential poll.
He alleged that “there were manifest and premeditated malpractices in many states which negate the results announced.”
2. He questioned “the statistical impossibility of states ravaged by the war on terror generating much higher voter turnouts than peaceful states.”
He alleged that “militarization of the electoral process is a disservice to our democracy and a throwback to the jackboot era of military dictatorship,” noting that “in some areas of the country, such as, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Imo states, troops deployed for the elections turned their guns on the very citizens they were meant to protect.”
3. Atiku said he would have called “the victor within seconds of my being aware of his victory to offer not just my congratulations, but my services to help unite Nigeria by being a bridge between the North and the South,” if he “had lost in a free and fair election.”
4. He rejected the result of the February 23, 2019 presidential poll, calling it a “sham election” and vowed to challenge it in court.
5. Saying that the 2019 election is the worst ever since 20years ago.
For publications and adverts placement, contact DEZ MAYORZ - 08035586768