Miracle / Poison—ONION💧
In 1919, flu killed 40 million people. A doctor visited the many farmers who had the attack to see if he could help them combat the flu.
Many of the farmers & their family had contracted the flu and many died.
However, the doctor came upon one farmer whose family was healthy and nobody in the house contracted the flu.
The doctor asked the farmer what he was doing that was different from the others.
The farmer's wife replied that she put an unpeeled onion in a dish and placed them in all the rooms in their house.
The doctor thought that could have been the cure so he asked for one of those onions.
As he placed it under the microscope, he found the flu virus in the onion. The onions obviously absorbed all the bacteria and thereby kept the family healthy.
Now, I sent this story to a friend in Oregon who regularly contributes material to me on health issues. She replied with this most interesting experience about onions:
She said ' Thanks for the reminder. I don't know about the farmer's story but, I do know that I myself got pneumonia and became very ill. From my previous knowledge about onions, I cut both ends off an onion put it into an empty jar, and place the jar next to myself over night.
By the morning, I began to feel better while the onion became black.'
*Lots of times when we have stomach problems we don't know what to blame. Maybe the onions that we ate earlier are to blame.*
*Onions ABSORB BACTERIA* and that is the reason why they are also good at preventing us from getting *colds & flu* in left peeled in our room !!!
*And for that very reason we should NOT eat an onion that has been sitting for a time after it has *been cut open.*
*Left over onions are poisonous*
When food poisoning is reported, the first thing the officials look for is whether the 'victim' ate *ONIONS* and where those onions came from. Most probably the *ONIONS,* are the cause.
*Onions are huge magnets* for bacteria, especially uncooked ones.
*Never ever keep a portion of sliced onion over a period of time and thereafter use it to prepare food. It's not even safe if you put it in a zip-lock bag and placed it in your refrigerator. It is still poisonous*
Also, do not give onions to dogs. Their stomachs cannot metabolize onions.
*Please remember it is dangerous to cut an onion and try to save it to cook with the next day, it becomes highly poisonous for even a single night - as it creates toxic bacteria which causes adverse stomach infections and food poisoning.*
I am forwarding this from another person—
Share this to as many people as possible to let them know the poisonous effect of peeled onion left over —which can cause us sick .