Stephen Keshi died of cardiac arrest. Please read this tips from a Cardiologist. It takes you just 2mins.
1. Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
2. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
3. Suddenly you start experiencing SEVERE PAIN IN YOUR CHEST that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw. Yet you are about 3 km from the hospital nearest to your location.
4. Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far.
5. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy who taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
6 HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE?
Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only
about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
7. However, these victims can help themselves by:
i. coughing repeatedly and very vigorously.
ii. a deep breath should be taken before each cough
iii. the cough must be deep and prolonged (as in when trying to produce sputum from deep inside the chest).
iv. Continue the breathe deep and hard cough repeatedly about every two seconds without letting-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
POINTS TO NOTE:
Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs, while coughing
movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating.
The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.
Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could save their lives!! May be a life of a beloved.
The cardiologist says If everyone who gets this mail can kindly sends it to 10 people, or/and circulate it on your social media profiles, you can bet that many lives of our beloved would be saved.
If this message comes around you ……more than once, please don’t get irritated, it means you have friends who care about you, reminding you of how to tackle a heart attack.
Your wellness increases my happines.